Shopping malls database
Redford Plaza is located at the corner of SWC Telegraph Rd. (Hwy. 24) & W. Chicago St., Redford. It is a Power Center which opened in 1964 and was last renovated in 1992. It is an Open shopping mall with 1,600 parking spaces. It covers an area of 293,827 sqft. and has about 30 stores.
Shopping mall's name: Redford Plaza
Address: SWC Telegraph Rd. (Hwy. 24) & W. Chicago St., Redford, MI 48239-1260
Number of stores: 30